Every year, children jump for joy at the thought of being buried in sweets and chocolates. And if this year we fully lend ourselves to the Halloween game? Make a costume, have everything on hand to do their make-up (and remove their make-up?), come up with a recipe… Here are some suggestions so that this thrilling party will also make you have a good time with your children!
1. A costume made with your own hands! 🧚
Creating a disguise has never taken you so long before, and the result is amazing! All you need is a square of black fabric, strong glue and scissors.
Steps to make his evil costume:
2. In a bat all the way to the end of your nose 🦇
The advantage of the Nailmatic Tattoopen ? Its precision and finesse perfectly delineate the contours. Follow the pattern and get started!
Draw on the face at eye level the outline of the bat, add the ears at the level of the forehead and color everything avoiding the outline of the eyes.
3. A pumpkin to light up and concoct a delicious dinner 🎃Today nothing is lost, everything is recovered. The flesh of this pumpkin won't get away with it, here are the steps to treat yourself to a delicious lighted entree by the light of your Halloween lantern.
Steps to empty the pumpkin 🎃
Steps to prepare pumpkin soup :
4. Deco and fun activity: we tinker with the rolls of paper
We always have these little rolls on hand 😉 Painted or colored in no time, they will turn into very fun decorations.
Pumpkins, bats or mummies, once colored and accessorized, the atmosphere is launched and will have kept the children busy (during the holidays and this long All Saints' Day weekend) with an activity that will have really entertained them. The only risk: that they now start storing all the rolls as soon as they are finished...
5. The cleaning trio to end this beautiful day (which they will use all year round!)
A precise and delicate gesture delivers in a few pressure strokes My Cleanser on My washcloths . In contact with the skin, they are so soft that all the senses are in turmoil. Thanks to the betaine and pro vitamin B5 combo, the skin, unmasked, regains radiance and clarity.
👉 Like the trio of siblings, My gentle cleanser and My washcloths , now come with a refill (more ecological, but also economical and very practical) to teach toddlers, even little ones, that we can take care of oneself while (also) paying attention to our planet.